Traditional Persian Geometry Art Workshop at London
Our designer, Ghazaleh Khayat, comes from New York to teach us how to construct mesmerising geometry patterns.
- Choose from one of our three separate sessions from the above box.
- In these three exciting sessions, you creating two unique pieces. At each session, geometrer attendees will work on both paper and wood to construct their own customised pattern.
- All materials provided.
- There will be a complimentary light refreshment including tea, coffee and Persian delight!!
- Suitable for all skill levels.
- Limited spaces are available.
- A special selection of limited edition pieces of Iran Sheen will be available on the day for purchase.
- Free Parking is available.
Location of the workshop:
London, United Kingdom
- Advance registration is required.
You could choose your slot from one of the following times:
- Tuesday, 26th June 2018, 18.00 - 21.30
If you have any enquiry contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org