Nottingham - Eslimi (Islimi) and Persian Geometry Art Workshop 3
Our international designer, Ghazaleh Khayat, comes from New York to teach us how to construct mesmerising geometry patterns.
- All materials provided.
- You will be awarded a certificate of completion of this workshop
- There will be a complimentary light refreshment including tea, coffee and Persian delight!!
- Suitable for all skill levels.
- Open to the public
- Suits 16 years and up
- Limited spaces are available.
- Free Parking is available.
- A special selection of limited edition pieces of Iran Sheen will be available on the day for purchase.
This session is about...
You will learn how to draw and colour a selected geometric foliate ornamental pattern which incorporates geometry and floral designs, traditionally used in Persian tile designs. You will learn about the motifs and the steps to combine them for making your own creative design.
About Our Designer & Instructor:
Ghazaleh is an International art instructor who has a PhD in Chemical Engineering. She has been holding art workshops in Canada, UK, USA, and Iran. Her workshop offers a great opportunity for those who are interested in traditional Middle Eastern and Persian art.
Location of the workshop:
Iran Sheen, The Ingenuity Centre,
Triumph Road, University of Nottingham Innovation Park,
Nottingham, NG7 2TU
- Sunday 25th November 2018, 10.00 - 15.00
Get %15 discount when you book more than one workshop. How? Apply code ARTISTIC15 at checkout to redeem your discount.
If you have any enquiry contact us at: email@example.com