Traditional Persian Geometry Art Workshop at Nottingham
Our designer, Ghazaleh Khayat, comes from New York to teach us how to construct mesmerising geometry patterns.
- Choose from one of our three separate sessions from the above box.
- In these three exciting sessions, you creating two unique pieces. At each session, geometrer attendees will work on both paper and wood to construct their own customised pattern.
- All materials provided.
- There will be a complimentary light refreshment including tea, coffee and Persian delight!!
- Suitable for all skill levels.
- Limited spaces are available.
- A special selection of limited edition pieces of Iran Sheen will be available on the day for purchase.
- Free Parking is available.
Location of the workshop:
Iran Sheen, The Ingenuity Centre,
Triumph Road, University of Nottingham Innovation Park,
Nottingham, NG7 2TU
You could choose your slot from one of the following times:
- Sunday, 24th June 2018, 9.30 - 13.00
- Sunday, 24th June 2018, 15.00 - 18.30
- Monday, 25th June 2018, 17.30 - 21.00
Select the time that suits you and add it to your shopping bag.
If you have any enquiry contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org