London - Traditional Persian Geometry Art Workshop 1
Our popular traditional Persian geometry art workshop back to London again!
Our international designer, Ghazaleh Khayat, comes from New York to teach us how to construct mesmerising geometry patterns.
- All materials provided.
- You will be awarded a certificate of completion of this workshop
- There will be a complimentary light refreshment including tea, coffee and Persian delight!!
- Suitable for all skill levels.
- Open to the public
- Suits any age from 11
- Limited spaces are available.
- A special selection of limited edition pieces of Iran Sheen will be available on the day for purchase.
This session is about...
You will learn how to decode a geometric pattern, which you will be drawing and colouring with traditional methods. You will also learn how to transfer a coloured pattern on a piece of wood to make a stunning peice of handmade artwork.
About Our Designer & Instructor:
Ghazaleh is an International art instructor who has a PhD in Chemical Engineering. She has been holding art workshops in Canada, UK, USA, and Iran. Her workshop offers a great opportunity for those who are interested in traditional Middle Eastern and Persian art.
Location of the workshop:
Nest, Dakota Building
Exhibition Way, Wembley
- Saturday 17th November 2018, 10.00 - 12.30
Get %15 discount when you book more than one workshop. How? Apply code ARTISTIC15 at checkout to redeem your discount.
If you have any enquiry contact us at: email@example.com