Southampton - Traditional Persian Geometry Art Workshop 2
Our international designer, Ghazaleh Khayat, comes from New York to teach us how to construct mesmerising geometry patterns.
- All materials provided.
- You will be awarded a certificate of completion of this workshop
- There will be a complimentary light refreshment including tea, coffee and Persian delight!!
- Suitable for all skill levels.
- Open to the public
- Suits any age from 11
- Limited spaces are available.
- Free Parking is available.
- A special selection of limited edition pieces of Iran Sheen will be available on the day for purchase.
This session is about...
You will learn the steps to make a more complicated and delicate geometric pattern on paper. You will be instructed on the production methods of colours and their application on paper under the supervision of the instructor.
About Our Designer & Instructor:
Ghazaleh is an International art instructor who has a PhD in Chemical Engineering. She has been holding art workshops in Canada, UK, USA, and Iran. Her workshop offers a great opportunity for those who are interested in traditional Middle Eastern and Persian art.
Location of the workshop:
Chandler's Ford Parish Council
Fryern Hill Pavilion, Greenways,
Chandlers Ford, Hants
- Sunday 18th November 2018, 18.00 - 20.30
Get %15 discount when you book more than one workshop. How? Apply code ARTISTIC15 at checkout to redeem your discount.
If you have any enquiry contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org